"I promise that you'll never find another like ME!"

 "So, here goes nothing."

I've never blogged before, like ever but I feel like now is a great time to start. 

2020 has been an absolute disaster of a year and I needed something. Literally anything to get me through. I'm not depressed, not exactly. But it's more like a mid life crisis of sorts. Hopefully it's not my midlife crisis because I'd love to live past 50...but nevertheless, here we are. 

So much has happened this year, that I don't know where to start. How to capture your attention. Do I start big? Or just keep rambling page after page until someone finally stumbles across this blog?

I could start with the why. That might help explain it.


Something catastrophic happened in my life. I'll explain more later, but for now I hope that's enough. 

So after this catastrophic thing happened, I thought to myself "well shit, now what?" I began reading again to escape the pain. If I was reading, I wasn't feeling my own feelings. I found myself escaping into the lives of my authors creation. I didn't need to focus on me, I had other peoples problems to solve. (That also happens to be my day job too...more on that later). 

Once I began reading again, I found that I also had a lot of thoughts on what I was reading. My husband can only hear me talk about someone he's never experienced so many times, before he thinks I've gone crazy and found some imaginary friends. So, it lead me to this. My blog.


In this blog you'll find my thoughts on everything. Motherhood, marriage, the books I'm reading and so much more. 

If anyone finds this blog, tell me- what's getting YOU through this year?


Stay safe & talk soon. 


XOXO, 

Nicole 

Comments

Popular Posts